• Wine Walk, 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, downtown South Bend. Three wines or beers paired with complimentary tiny plate of appetizers. Charge: $45/human being for food items and consume $28/particular person for food items only Eventbrite service fees supplemental. Purchase your tickets by Eventbrite at the DTSB business, 217 S. Michigan St., 7 days of the stroll or Will Contact on the Gridiron (wander up or drive-through) from 4 to 6:30 p.m. on the working day of the wander. For additional details or tickets go to EatDrinkDTSB.com/wine-walks-june-2022.
• Fish Fry, 4 to 7 p.m. CDT Friday, Fish Lake Conservation Club, 7873 S. Indiana 4, Fish Lake. Single serving shrimp: $10. All you can consume fish: grownups, $10 youngsters (9 and youthful), $5 preschoolers, free. One serving rooster strips: grown ups, $9 kids (9 and young), $5 preschoolers, no cost. Pop and desserts offered for obtain. Dine-in and carryout out there.
• Fish Fry, 5 to 8 p.m. Friday, American Legion Article 308, 122 Lincoln Way E., Osceola, 574-674-6712. All you can take in when dine-in. Curbside pickup and ordering. Price tag: $9.
• Fish, Rooster or Shrimp Fry, 4:30 to 7 p.m. Friday, Ryan A. Balmer American Legion Submit 161, 133 E. Mishawaka Ave., Mishawaka, 574-255-8319. Carryout only. Contact in advance Thursday and Friday. Price tag: $8 to $14.
• Kitchen area Open up, 4 to 9 p.m. Wednesday-Thursday 4 to 8 p.m. Friday. American Legion Post 284, 23571 Grant Street, South Bend, 574-289-4459. Dine-in or carryout. Non-using tobacco write-up.
• Kitchen Open up, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday and 8 to 11 a.m. Sunday, American Legion Post 357, 5414 W. Sample St., South Bend, 574-234-5073. Fish fry plus entire menu on Fridays. Cost: may differ.
Post your occasion to Cheryl Morey, Newsroom, South Bend Tribune, 635 S. Lafayette Blvd., Suite 138, South Bend, IN 46601 or e-mail [email protected]. Deadline is Thursday prior at noon. Please look at with the location for any cancellations.
This short article initially appeared on South Bend Tribune: What’s Cooking: Local community foods this week