Adhering to the inaugural TRENDtalks targeted on journey, Are Media has launched its most up-to-date marketplace sector highlight – TRENDtalks: Food items – to highlight the leading ten food stuff moments set to arise above the following 12 months.
TRENDtalks: Food will expose the most current insights and predictions about meals, such as what to hope for the upcoming festive period. In addition, completely commissioned Are Media study will display how women’s marriage with food has grow to be far more holistic, why food items provenance is now essential and the continued emphasis to consume nutritious.
Are Media’s cross-platform food community reaches over 4.5 million females just about every thirty day period as a result of makes which include Connoisseur Traveller, Australian Women’s Weekly Foods, Greater Households and Gardens and New Plan.
TRENDtalks: Food items will be hosted by former MasterChef finalist and deputy editor of Gourmet Traveller, Karlie Verkerk, and feature a panel of marketplace professionals, social creators and hospitality gurus such as:
• Elise Stratchan’s Instagram account @mycupcakeaddiction offers 1 million followers. Her Tv set demonstrate The Sweet Everyday living is at the moment airing on SBS Foodstuff and her Spotify Original Podcast Bake My Working day has just wrapped its first year.
• Dr Denise Hamblin is head of sensory at Kantar and is a sensory science research expert who prospects a wide variety of exploration programs the two regionally and globally.
• Danielle Walker is the marketing and advertising and category manager at Goodman Fielder – in dwelling baking, she has pushed promoting throughout the enterprise for a lot more than 10 years.
• Sian Redgrave is a inventive, cook, food items stylist and recipe developer presently residing in Sydney. She was crowned Foxtel’s first Wonderful Australian Bake Off winner.
• Fran Abdallaoui has her finger on the pulse of what Australian’s are cooking in their property kitchens. She is editor of The Australian Women’s Weekly’s Food magazine and is food stuff director of The Weekly.
Are Media director of revenue Andrew Prepare dinner, stated: “Research shows that extra than six in 10* girls are fascinated in food items and nutrition, that is 6.4 million Australian girls who are open to discovering about all facets of foods. TRENDtalks: Meals has been specifically curated to showcase and discuss what the up coming big factors in food will be. The panel dialogue will supply new views to those people in the business of meals, from grocers to equipment brands, to make sure they are absolutely educated to make superior organization and advertising conclusions.
“Are Media is the foremost premium content encounter business with a variety of brands presenting a vast array of food items written content in both print and digital. Our proprietary research and the panel of authorities we have assembled usually means this is a not to be missed function.”
Open up to marketers and these operating in the meals market, TRENDtalks: Foods will be broadcast stay on Thursday 12 August at 10.00am. To sign-up for absolutely free, click below and you will be in the running to earn a TM6 Thermomix.
Healthy Cookware 101: Do We Know Everything About Cookware? Think Again
Healthy Foods For Your Kitchen – Have Good Food in Your Home
Healthy Options in Chinese Food